Monday, July 30, 2012

We made it to camp

Here I sit on my couch at camp. It's 10 o'clock in Sunday evening. So far so good. Will is doing well so far, granted I've let him play on his electronics a lot. But a mom has to do what a mom has to do.

Tomorrow morning starts the organized portion of our vacation. This is the part I am most anxious about. There are daily activities. Some Will is expected to participate in, and some I am almost desperate to participate in..... I am trying to hold onto NO EXPECTATIONS, but it's really hard. I used to be involved in everything and for the last ten years I've been involved in almost nothing. The last three years have been spent virtually in my camp away form everyone.

So far we are holding strong. We were supposed to have smores in the ballfield tonight but it was rescheduled for later in the week because of the rain. Will was very disappointed, but did well with it. Monday and wednesday bring our in home support up here for a couple of hours both days. I am so very excited they will be here. It will help focus Will and get him out of the camp more and it will give me a much needed break as I am here with Will on my own again.


This is our weekly schedule... We'll see how we do with participation!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Em! Looks like a fun week! Wish I could come up and see ya, but this week is rather crazy for me (and I wouldn't want to make it crazy for you!) I really hope Will does well!

    ReplyDelete