Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reminiscing and voodoo dolls

Did I get your attention at voodoo dolls? Well, my ankle is a little messed up and I don't know why. I'd call the dr but can't afford it. Anyway, I've been given a couple of possible explanations as to what could have happened. My explanation was that I made a mistake in my sleep. My favorite? Someone used a voodoo doll. ;~}

Who knows what the real answer is, maybe the doctors are right and I'm "at that age" (hush your mouth!). Anyway, it's just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of issues to accept and deal with.

But you know what? I'm ok with that. Today, I'm in a pretty good space. My son is doing well, some bumps along the road sure, but overall he is amazing. My MS is maddening for sure, depressing sometimes and overwhelming occasionally, but I'm very lucky that it really IS a quiet case. So for today, on this wet and dreary day, I'm feeling pretty good about things. Gimpiness and all, it's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment