Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another sleepless night....

Will had a rough night last night. Then he had a great day today.

I, on the other hand, had a migraine today. I had lunch with Will then met with the psychiatric resident. She wanted some more info on family psychiatric history. I told her everything I knew, most I had shared last Thursday at the intake meeting.

I went to work, came home, figured I'd actually get some sleep tonight because of this headache. I was actually almost happy about the headache. It felt like because of it I had an excuse to let myself get a good night sleep. I was confident my brain was going to let me sleep tonight.......

Then the phone rang....

It was Spring Harbor calling to let me know he had been in locked seclusion again tonight. I have just received another call telling me he is finally asleep after 2 more lock downs.

He's talking about robots being in the room with him. This is new, I don't know what this means. The dr already told me today they were no closer to figuring him out then they were on day one.

What the hell does that mean? This sounds like one of my worst fears realized. But I have to stop, I have to put my faith in God, in this hospital, in these wonderful group of doctors, nurses, and staff. I have to believe that I'm living this for a reason and things will get better for him. They have to.

Which means: let go and let God

I can do this, right?

1 comment: