Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good night

I just called SH and was told that Will settled right down tonight and went to sleep easily. I guess third times a charm......

He had had a rough time in the morning, but was doing well by the time my mom and I got there and the rest of his day went great!

It does make me feel better that his bedtime was better, but I still feel panicky and can't sleep ( although I'm exhausted and REALLY need to sleep) this will get easier right? Because its bee three days and it's not easier yet.

I go back to work tomorrow, I'm hoping that spending the day with my clients, throwing a birthday/super bowl party for one and then watching the super bowl (ok, the commercials) will help. I mean it can't hurt right? Now if I could just get a good night sleep, remember to take my depression mess
In the morning {forgot them the last three days} and remember to eat regularly throughout the day and drink my water ( or any ) I'll be doing better.

And people say this is the time I should be focusing on taking care of me...........silly people.

No comments:

Post a Comment