Friday, February 3, 2012

Long night

After going to bed at 2 in the morning and tossing and turning till 6:45. I gave up the fight and I'm actually awake for the day. I really NEED coffee right now, but seeing as 3hrs have gone by and I refuse to get out of bed, it may have to wait.

Our amazing case manager just called me. We agreed that Wills hard night at SH is a good thing. (even though it breaks my heart.) it means that he's not giving them a honeymoon period and they can see what's going on all the more quickly and start helping him.

That's good right? Thinking I need to get out of bed and get dressed so I can drink some coffee before seeing him for lunch. {They won't let you bring ANYTHING in the hospital. You have to lock up everything, even your keys --but they let you bring the locker key with you? How does that work and/or make sense?}

No comments:

Post a Comment