Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another visit

My mother and I visited Will this morning, we stayed for almost 45 minutes. He showed us his new room. (was moved this morning) read us a book, and gave us a tour of the ward. Then we were ignored as he happily played with his new roommate and friend. After watching for a little, we said our goodbyes and left.

My mother was so relieved that he was happy to be there. She was imagining him miserable and begging to come home. Now her worry is if he'll want to come home at all.

We stopped and got some lunch then went back to her house to eat. I visited for a short while then headed home.

Well, we will see what this night brings. Hoping since I have to work in am that I can get to sleep earlier and actually get sleep that is restful tonight. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment