Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ellen

Well, I know this is silly, and nothing will come out of it. (should really think positive----must work on that) I wrote to Ellen Degeneris today.

I wrote about Wills struggles (not in a lot of detail) and about SH. Telling her and the show about the amazing hospital with multi disciplines. I asked that she possibly help spread the word about how important these hospitals are. There are only 11 hospitals like this in the country and they are all in the north east. Then I told her because of Wills issues and severe depression I would like an emotional therapy dog. I don't think Will needs would be enough for a psychiatric service dog. Either way I've been told by my case manager it is too expensive for us to get one.

I could have told her I need an etd as well, and a new car, but I thought that might be pushing it.

I will be more than thrilled just to have her help raise awareness about this type of children's psychiatric hospital and the need for more in the country. But one can hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment