Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breathe

So, here I am 6 hours and way too much junk food later. My heart is racing, it's hard to breathe occasionally, and I'm lost without my heart. I'm ok when stuffing my face and/or watching mindless tv, but as soon as the commercials come on is when it's hard to breathe and my heart races even more.

I look around my house and its so quiet, and he's not here. This does get easier right?

Is it sad that I'm counting the minutes until lunch tomorrow with Will?

I'm assuming that this will get easier as time goes on, but right now this REALLY, REALLY sucks!

Don't mind my rant, this is the best thing for Will. I know that. I do. It's just an adjustment period I'm sure.

For now I will just breathe........

1 comment:

  1. RANT AWAY WOMAN!

    This is where you rant, break down, cry, and have fits. Be strong for your boy, but come here (to your friends) to recover and gain your strength.

    Love ya Em.

    ReplyDelete