Thursday, January 31, 2013

Funny faces

I love funny faces..... I make them all the time. My mom used to tell me my face would freeze that way. Anyone else's mom tell them that? Let me tell you something- it's not true.

I have an app on my phone and iPad called Faces I Make. It's a lot of fun where you can take different items and put them together to make funny faces. Well, trying to come up with coping strategies for Will, and different activities I decided we should have a "real" version.

So, I found some items- foam cut out, glass pebbles, chip board, wood pieces. I will continue to add things as I find them....buttons, etc. but for now we had a good time making faces and guessing what emotion each was portraying. We each did 2- Will, staff and myself. Can you guess which ones Will did? He guessed the right emotions on ours.











No comments:

Post a Comment