Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting what you want

I had a conversation the other day with a good friend. We got laughing over the fact that most women we know, want a man who wants to give us a foot rub, or a back/shoulder massage just because.

I've found this mythological creature. We have spent several evenings/days together now, and he has offered to give me some form of massage every time, just because he wants to make me feel good/better. How wonderful is that? I didn't think such a man existed and I'm very grateful that he does. But what do you do when you actually have what you want, and find out that this wonderful, thoughtful man doesn't give a relaxing feel good massage? Don't get me wrong, the foot rub is ok, but the back/shoulder massage just wasn't enjoyable and he broke me (although to be honest and fair that was mostly my fault for not remembering I need a lighter massage) my massage was on Tuesday and here it is Saturday and I'm finally feeling better, although still slightly sore.

So what do you do when you get what you want? I guess it means it's time for a talk with my friend. Maybe I can teach h how to give a back rub, and if not I guess I have to learn to "Just Say NO."

No comments:

Post a Comment