Monday, April 9, 2012

Head cold and chest cold

Let's begin with the fact that I hate being sick. I know, I know, don't we all? Let me also say that when I am seriously ill I am a pretty great patient if I do say so myself.

Now I have to tell you that when I have a cold- such as the head AND chest cold I appear to have now- I'm terrible. I want someone to take care of me. I whine like a little baby and don't want to do anything else. I want you to feel bad for me. I want you to offer to get me things. Of course I won't take you up on this, but I want you to offer.

I love Will more than life itself, but when I'm sick, I don't want to even think about expending the energy needed to run his plan and keeping him on track. I'd much rather let him play on the wii or computer to his hearts content. Does this make me a bad parent? Maybe, and I'm sure I'll feel guilty when I'm feeling better. For now, let him play and I'll worry about the consequences in a few days. (if I live that long)

Have I told you yet how miserable I feel? Do you feel sorry for me yet? Will you get me a coffee and tell Henry I said hi? Yeah, that's ok. It would probably freak him out if you did. Seriously though, I like iced coffee- cream and sugar. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment