Sunday, April 8, 2012

Feeling under the weather

When I told Jason my clients were not coming home till this afternoon, I gave him the option of coming and getting Will at his normal time he opted to come later. He then decided he wouldn't come until 12:30. I was told to email him if the time needed to change as he would be with his girlfriend.

I woke feeling pretty crappy. My chest hurt and I have a cough. My head hurts- headache, sinuses, and my eyes are so itchy and watery (to the point that my right tear duct was so inflamed it was taking up almost 1/2 my eye- not the most attractive look).

Now anyone who knows me, knows that I love spending time with Will. I am so jealous of the time we have together, I have been known to pass up MANY opportunities for myself. It really says a lot when I send an email saying Jason needs to come over at 10:30.

Jason didn't get the message in time to get there for 10:30, but he did get to the house for 11. This meant I could go to DD for a coffee and go my clients house and sleep for a little. What a wonderful Easter present to myself. I love Will, I love spending time with him, but I feel a little miserable and resting is what I need. NOT running the plan.

The best part? My client came home and she let me continue to rest, as she's so capable of doing her stuff on her own. Sometimes I really LOVE my job! How many other people can say that they can go to work and lay down during the day?

Happy Easter to myself and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment