Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What a wonderful Christmas

Even though I had to work last night while my family had their Christmas Eve together....family, fun, laughter, love (and Wills favorite....presents). Even though I am at work now and have been since noon today (at a new house- and certainly not a favorite one). Even though Will threw up last night and had diarrhea last night and this morning.....

This has been a wonderful Christmas. My son earned money and bought me a present for the first time ever, my family was more generous than I deserve, I watched my so write a note to Santa last night that asked for his granny's back to be better and the excitement in his eyes when he came down the stairs and saw that Santa HAD come, brought presents, filled his stocking, eaten the cookies, drank the nog, and left him a note in return. All these things make this the best Christmas EVER!!! Just like Will said- this Christmas is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

I don't need things to be perfect, or even close....all I need isn't family and friends to know that I love and treasure them all year long. Will, my family and my friends are what makes Christmas wonderful- whether we are together or apart...you all have a very special place in my heart. I love you all and feel very blessed tonight.















No comments:

Post a Comment