Saturday, December 22, 2012

Best Christmas EVER!

Will has never bought me a Christmas present. Every year my mom asks him if he wants to get me something...every year he says no. Every year I offer to give him $5 for a present for dad, and $5 for me. He declines every time.

This year he talked with granny and they agreed he would do chores for his granny when he was over to earn money to buy me a Christmas present. My mother tells me that he didn't like the idea that I didn't have a present Christmas Day.

Yesterday he expressed his disappointment he wasn't going to get the opportunity to get me something till after Christmas. We came up with a plan... We drove to granny's hair appt this morning to pick up an envelope. Then Will went with staff this afternoon to get my present. He said I needed to go to pick it out, I told him to surprise me. He got home and couldn't wait to give me my present. I was so impressed with my boy. He went to my favorite store Leapin' Lizards and spent almost the entire amount on me.

I got an "Ornery Dragon" figurine and a "cute piglet" figurine. I also got a small quartz crystal and a mood ring (Will got himself a matching mood ring). I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. Thank you Will for the most special present a mommy could ever ask for. I love you more than words can say....





No comments:

Post a Comment