Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I can't believe a month has gone by

Has it really been a month since my last post? I guess it has. Life has just flown by.

Things have been very up an down for us here in minecraft world. He has become so obsessed with minecraft that EVERYTHING is about minecraft. School has been difficult, good moments and bad moments. Same at home. Today has been a good day. We went to my dr appt this morning, I brought a bribe. I like to have something to pull out in moments like this where I really need him to be on his best behavior. He got a Sonic graphic novel (he just started showing interest in this last night). We came home for a meeting I had with his service providers supervisor- we had to go over the 6 month goal updates.

Then we went to the Mall, where I was having a really hard time walking. He was so concerned, putting his arm around me to help me walk. I do love him so. He bought a Sonic figure with blanket. He was so excited to get it. We then bought lunch for papa (soup) and lunch for granny, Will and me (Chipoltes). We had a wonderful lunch at granny and papas then came home to relax before the new staff arrived. We are now having a lovely time playing Monkeyball on the wii.





No comments:

Post a Comment